Follow these simple instructions to invalidate your pass records.
Use the command line application to invalidate pass records.
Follow the instructions in the video above. The key steps are as follows
- Download the CSV Invalidator tool and the CSV template
- Input all the PassIDs you want to invalidate in the CSV file
- Save the CSV file to the same folder as the executable
- Run the executable
- Enter your API Key and Secret
- Input the CSV path (recommended that the file is in the same folder as the executable as then you can simply enter the file name)
- The Pass Records (that are listed in the CSV file) will be invalidated - important.. please make sure the CSV ONLY contains pass IDs that you wish to invalidate. Once a pass has been invalidated it cannot be retrieved.
- After invalidation is completed, the application will output a results file in the same folder. This CSV file contains the results of the invalidation, including time stamp.