This article will show how to add a dynamic field to your pass. Dynamic fields are used to be display data that can be different for each individual pass. For example, you can use a dynamic field to display a users postcode.
Adding a Dynamic field.
1. Open the designer to for the design you wish to add the field to.
2. Under 'Add Present Fields', find 'Customized Field'
3. Drag 'Customized Field to the position you want on the pass
4. Select 'Dynamic Content Field'
5. Add your Name, Type and Label values
Note - the field key for dynamic field starts with 'meta' followed by the field name.
Example - meta.dynamicField